Sonntag, 17. Februar 2013

What I suppose from my childhood


  1. I still believe some day my wardrobe will be a way to Narnia
  2. I still think they just forget my Hogwarts Letter
  3. I still hope Peter Pan will come to my window and take me to Neverland
  4. I still trust that Gandalf will come to my door and ask me to join him and some weird guys in a extremly dangerous and magical adventure.
  5. I still think I will be a Dragon Rider like Eragon. I just have to find my Dragon.
  6. I still believe, one day a monster will attacke me and I have to go to Camp Halfblood.
  7. I still think some day in our future I have to show what my strength are in the Hunger Games
  8. I still hope I will fall into a whole and wake up in Wonderland, just like Alice.
  9. I still think I will share spaghetti with my true love.
  10. And at least we all should not lose our inner Child. We will need it some day and than we will be happy that we can still believe in something, that we still can be young, that we still not lose what's important to ourself's.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen