Sonntag, 28. April 2013

Greeting the death...and other extremly stupid things

We greet the death as an old friend in our home.
To say I'm sad about what's happening woulde be really offending. Our dog died on Wednesday the 24th of april. So farewell, Snowy my beloved.

It was mostly also sad that we all were really depressed on my birthday, too, you know.

Know, listening to Teenager Music and feeling a little bit older (maybe because I'm reading "The Perks of being a wallflower" from Stephen Chbosky and the main character Charlie is 15 at the beginnig).
So tomorrow I have to go back to school, what is obviously one of the reasons why I want to run away, screaming and hide somewhere where I get extremly rich and buy a 67 Chevy Impala and feel like boss.

To tell you about my emotions is one of the things I'm not really good, so I just will go on talking to my cat and feeling sorry for everyone is totally normal and boring in opposite to me who are insane.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen