Sonntag, 28. April 2013

The Perks of being a Wallflower...from my point

Dear Friend,

Finally I can understand Charlie. Tonight I felt alive for one of the first timesf in my life. I felt so happy.
"And in that moment, I swear we were infinite."
And now, NOW I really understand what Charlie means.
As I began to read the book I liked it, but sometimes I didn't understand Charlie but now it's different.
Tonight I was in a great Play in a great Theater with great People. And I was sad and happy at the same time.

But I think it was a good feeling. And now I think about destiny and gods because the play I watched with my beloved sister based on the book "American Gods" (thinking about reading it...)

So after that my sister and I were eating Burger and French Fries (Veggie Burger !) and eating ice and we both don't want to go to school again...

So maybe I be like Charlie, maybe not, but I swear we were infinite today.

Love,
K.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen