Sonntag, 22. September 2013

"Confessions of a TV Junkie"- Chapter One

Confessions of a TV Junkie is written by me.
It's a storyline with some true things in it.
Copyright is by my, K. L., even no one gives a shit in the I-net.
I don't own any Show names or characters. Thanks !
Enjoy !


Chapter One
Living the life of a hunter

"OH.MY.GOD !" A scream came out of the room from the sixteen year old Katherine Duncan.
"This is unbelievable !", she said as she entered the living room, where her parents just rolled their eyes. They know this behaviour from Katie since she had discovered this webside called 'Tumblr' (something that Katie described as 'freaking awesome') two years ago.
"What's up dear ?", her Mum asked, even though she wasn't really intrested in her daughter being "fangirling", like Katie called it, again.
"The trailer for the next season Supernatural !", her daughter aswered breathless. "Mum, Sam and Dean are in big trouble, not to mention the angels ..."
Sam and Dean, as far as her parents know where two 'super hot looking' guys driving through the country with 'the best car on the earth', saving the world for demons and other 'shit' while they're dying over and over again and meeting a cool badass angel named Castiel who wears the 'sexiest outfit since the beginning of fashion.'
"That's nice dear", her father said, "but don't you want to concentrate on math ?"
That was a horrible mistake. Katie looked at her father with this 'I'm so going to kill you'- view. "Math ? MATH ? You think math is more important than Supernatural ?"
Her mother rolled her eyes again. "It's just a TV- Show." Worst. Answer. Ever.
Tears were filling Katies eyes. "You so don't understand my feeling !", she cried. "You're the worst parents ever !", she shouted and ruinning up the stairs into her room.
Her room was a mess, as always.
On the floor laying thousand of T-Shirt, saying things like "I ain't bovvered/ I NEED PIE !/ All of time and Space.../ I'm not going home, not really.
Over her bed, with a T.A.R.D.I.S. pillow were hundreds of pictures, drawn from her or out of the Internet showing her beloved TV Shows, or more, her entire life.
On her desk was her PC, and as always the tumblr tab was opened.
This was her life. And she loved it.

Finally I can just be on Tumblr.
"I am so angry !", I write my unknown friend from USA,Mia, but she isn't a real stranger, because we are in the same fandoms and she really writes fantastic fanficts.
"What's up, Assbutt ?", she replies.
"My parents said really horrible things about Supernatural."
"OMG ! How dare they ? What did they say ? Should we call Bobby ?"
"No, there's no need, I deal with it", I'm smiling because of her now. She is so much in this fandom and ships DESTIEL. I have to admit I'm a bit envy, because she was visiting the last Comic- Con.
"Allright, Jerk", she writes.
"Bitch", I anwer and scroll down in my dashboard.
Sometimes my parents can be so stupid. Don't they understand I just want to sit on the PC, eat, sleep and fall in love with characters who never love me back ? What's so wrong about that ?
"Carry on my wayward son", I begin to sing in a low voice as I start to watch season one again. My record in watching seasons is about 48 hours or so. And because it's week-end nobody can stop me, I think. "There will be peace when you are done...."
I leaning back and watched, watched, watched. My parents thinks I'm weird, well I am. I'm a TV Junkie, and I'm proud to be one.
And one day the road want be so far and I would travel around in the USA in a 67 Chevy Impala, listening to Kansas and...
My Phone starts ringing. "Oh fu-", I said as I had to stop at 6 a.m with watching my favourite TV Show.
"Hello ?", I ask.
"Katie, here is Isobel. Did you see the latest BBC Trailer ?"
"No."
"WATCH IT !", she screams, "There's Sherlock and John in ..."



- Next Chapter: Chapter two: How I decide to become a consulting Detective.

Thanks !

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen