Donnerstag, 19. September 2013

Sorry guys !


 Annoying Teenagerbeing


Hey guys, I'm really sorry that I didn't write anything in the last few days. I'm back to school, back to hell.
And I really hate every day of it.
I know it shouldn't make me so depressed but everything is so hard and I just hate being a Teenager. I just want to act. Acting is what I adore.
I really want to write something, but I just can't. Writing doesn't help at all, and believe me, that's not good.
I'm so tired of being in school. If there is any possible thing I could do against it, believe me, I would do.

And what's worst of all is, that I would describe me as a fair person, maybe a bit curious, but fair. But the teacher at our school aren't fair in the moment. I just hate them. I don't want to see them anymore.
Especially not our evil math teacher, who doesn't seem to be a person at all. I think he a not human being, a monster.
He doesn't have feelings at all. He is mean, and like a roboter, offending pupil and making them cry and then laugh about it. I just hate him. His nickname is "Gollum" or "Devil" and he totally deserves it.

Sorry guys, I just had to tell you, because I would get to angry if I just don't let it out somewhere.

I hope I can write something in the next days.
K.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen