Montag, 11. März 2013

Sweet Sixteen....

Like Lena in "Beautiful Creatures" I write a number on the back of my hand today, 45 day left until I turn 16 ! How gorgeous ! Or not ?
I still don't know if it's good to be sixteen or not. Most people say it's a funny age full of joy and luck. But turning older it a thing like "Oh do you mind if I use this ?" And you say "Yes", but meaning no with a faked smile.
So should I be lucky or going on with my moaning ?

You guys won't hear a boring story about my deep and annoying problems ? Tough luck !
Of course I'm looking forward to the day....I mean I get presents and a cake...I don't have school...so yeah it's great.

And of course I already have a big wish list....I will tell you later more about that ;)

But I think most of all I will get much, much DVD's - it doesn't matter if that would be movies or series. I can't have enough to watch.

To discribe the feelings of a Serienjunkie would be probably to much for your little (or big) brains.

So I better tell you more about series...


Enjoy it !
K.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen